Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Founders
12 Weeks of Training with 9 Months of Post-Program Support
$149.00 for non-members
This Boot Camp is Now On-Demand
About This Business Plan Boot Camp
The Business Plan Boot Camp is a comprehensive 12-week virtual training program designed to equip small business owners, entrepreneurs, and founders with the necessary knowledge and skills to develop a comprehensive business plan for their businesses. This program provides step-by-step guidance, templates, and best practices for creating and writing a successful business plan.
- Step-by-step guidance for developing a comprehensive business plan
- Templates and best practices for each section of the business plan
- Tailored content to suit the needs of different industries
- Virtual format for convenient access and flexibility
- Support and networking opportunities with other participants
- Lifetime access to program materials for future reference and updates
Even though the boot camp is three months long, we will spend an entire year together, perfecting your business plan. For the remaining nine months, you will continue to be a part of the MFSB community in the Business Plan Boot Camp space, where we will run additional impromptu sessions, Q&A sessions, deep-dives, AMA’s (Ask-Me-Anything), and partner-inspired sessions that align with the boot camp. This will be free to you as a graduate of the three-month boot camp.
Join the Business Plan Boot Camp today and take the first step towards developing a successful business plan for your venture.
We Recommend You Get LivePlan
We will be using LivePlan throughout the training as a way to digitize your business plan and make it easy to modify and adjust on the fly. Although it’s recommended, LivePlan is not required to participate in the boot camp.
LivePlan is the ultimate business planning software that can help your business reach its goals and increase its chances of success. With over 500+ sample plans, you can customize a plan that is right for your business. LivePlan also provides expert guidance and its One-Page Pitch feature to create a professional pitch deck in just 30 minutes, saving you the hassle of manual data entry and creating financial reports. The software is also SBA-approved and compliant with regulations, plus its proven format has been used to raise millions of dollars in funding successfully. In short, LivePlan is a comprehensive business planning solution that will take your business to the next level.
You can try it 35 days risk-free.
New Sessions Weekly
This program officially starts on September 5, 2023. Registration opens in August. Registration is now open.
Business Plan Boot Camp Dates
Scroll down to the bottom. Click on the sessions to learn more and register.
12-Week Sessions Breakdown
Session 0: Boot Camp Kick Off
- Introduction to boot camp
- Expectations of boot camp
Session 1: Understanding the Importance of a Business Plan
- Introduction to business planning
- Benefits and purposes of a business plan
- Setting goals and objectives
Session 2: Creating an Executive Summary
- Overview of the executive summary section
- Identifying key components to include
- Writing a compelling and concise summary
Session 3: Developing a Market Analysis
- Conducting market research
- Analyzing industry trends and competition
- Identifying target market and customer profiles
Session 4: Identifying Products and Services
- Defining and evaluating products/services
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Identifying unique selling points
Session 5: Developing a Strategy and Implementation Plan
- Setting business strategies and objectives
- Creating a sales and marketing plan
- Establishing milestones and action steps
Session 6: Outlining Management and Organization
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Identifying key team members
- Building an organizational structure
- Special Guest: Brett Knopf
Session 7: Writing a Financial Plan
- Understanding financial statements
- Forecasting revenue and expenses
- Estimating start-up costs and capital requirements
- Special Guest: Andrew Frazier
Session 8: Crafting an Effective Marketing Plan
- Defining target audience and marketing objectives
- Selecting marketing channels and tactics
- Developing a budget and timeline
Session 9: Creating an Operations Plan
- Designing operational processes
- Identifying key suppliers and partners
- Addressing logistical considerations
Session 10: Establishing a Risk Management Plan
- Assessing potential risks and vulnerabilities
- Implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Developing a contingency plan
Session 11: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Implementing monitoring and evaluation mechanisms
- Analyzing and adjusting business plan as needed
- Special Guest: Andrew Frazier
Session 12: Compilation of Additional Resources
- Building an appendix with supporting documents
- Providing templates, checklists, and references
- Accessing further resources for business planning
Months 4 – 12: Ongoing Community Support
- Free access to Business Plan Boot Camp space in MFSB online community
- Impromptu Deep Dive Sessions (based on participants’ feedback)
- Q&A sessions
- AMA’s (Ask-Me-Anything)
- Partner-inspired sessions
All payments for this boot camp are processed through Stripe.
Either click the PAY button or scan the QR code.
12-Week Boot Camp: Now On-Demand
$49 for Pro Members (Click here and head over to Community)
Note** You can join anytime after the start date. All previous sessions will be on-demand.
Get started with building a more resilient business through engaging events, power training, actionable strategies, and powerful networking opportunities. This is out-the-box thinking at its best. Monthly and Yearly Memberships Available.
Over 1 million small businesses use LivePlan for business planning, forecasting, and financial management. Sign up for LivePlan and grow 30% faster
Leverage AI: Use AI to build your business plan quickly and easily. Say goodbye to writer’s block and ensure your plan is top-notch with the AI-Powered LivePlan Assistant.
Organize and Pitch: Clarify and vet your business ideas in just 30 minutes by creating a One-Page Pitch. This will make it easy for you to explain your business opportunity to investors.
Get Inspired: Browse over 500 sample business plans to visualize your completed plan for any industry.
Try it 35 days rick free.
QuickBooks brings a suite of benefits that will skyrocket your success:
Boost Cash Flow: Effortlessly manage income, payments, and invoicing for steady growth.
Smart Insights: Get powerful reports and insights for informed, strategic decision making.
Streamlined Finances: Simplify expenses, payday, and team management – no sweat.
Unlock 30% off for 6 months